A Place to Call Home
Knollwood Pointe is a charming assisted living community that is centrally located in Mobile, Alabama. Situated near the castle-like Bellingrath Gardens, the historic USS Battleship Alabama and the sandy-white beaches of Dauphin Island, this elegant assisted living community is an ideal place to call home.
Inside and out, Knollwood Pointe features an alluring home-like environment. The hospitality-centered staff focuses on resident comfort and the team of licensed nurses is available for round-the-clock assistance if needed.
All the Comforts of Home… and More.
Knollwood Pointe complements your lifestyle. Private and semi-private accommodations allow you to customize your surroundings, while community areas beckon you to socialize and be entertained. Enjoy these community amenities:
- Beautifully appointed lounges for socializing, entertaining and activities
- Movie screening room (opening soon)
- 24-hour licensed nursing staff
- Fresh, seasonal cuisine, served restaurant style
- Beauty salon and barber shop on site
- Lushly landscaped courtyards with picturesque gazebo
- Scheduled transportation for shopping, excursions and appointments
Uplifting Activities to Delight Every Interest.
Our social director leads creative and stimulating activities daily for our residents. Each day the schedule is varied and includes music, art projects, games, performances and happy hours. Special events are hosted throughout the month.
Making You Feel at Home.
At Knollwood Pointe, we pride ourselves in offering a warm and family-like atmosphere where our residents feel at home. Our courteous and caring staff is devoted to the well-being of each and every resident.