Knollwood Pointe just got even better–now offering Memory Care.
Professional caregivers are specially trained to provide compassionate care for those with Alzheimer’s disease or related dementias. Memory care features a structured daily schedule of engaging activities – all day, every day – that are designed to exercise physical, cognitive, creative, and social skills.
- Medication assistance
- Assistance with bathing, grooming and dressing
- Laundering of towels, linens and personal laundry
- Weekly Housekeeping
- A comfortable residential setting
- A meaningful activity program specially designed for those with memory loss
- Licensed nurse scheduled 24/7
- Specially trained, compassionate caregivers
- Three nutritious meals daily and regular snacks
- Nurse case management
- Secure courtyards safe for exploring
The Benefits of Memory Care Living
Memory care at Knollwood Pointe provides personalized care in a safe and secure environment that meets the changing needs of its residents. The specially-trained staff is committed to the well-being of residents.
This is an active program. Residents engage in enriching activities designed to boost self-esteem, stimulate cognitive function, and restore feelings of usefulness. The structured daily schedule exercises physical, cognitive, creative and social skills.
To learn more, stop by and visit or call to set up an appointment at (251) 202-6177.
Memory Care Floor Plans
This place is God sent! I had a stroke, and thought my life was over. I found Knollwood Pointe, the healthcare here has helped me to have my life back. I felt at home from the time I entered the front door. I was greeted with love, kindness, and a special care like no other place I had been.